Just a brief overview of SPCL’s (non-NDA) ongoing and upcoming activities at ISC’18.
1) We’re in the middle of the Advanced MPI Tutorial
With Antoni Pena from Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Tweet
2) Wednesday, 26.06., 11:15am, Talk: Automatic compiler-driven GPU acceleration with Polly-ACC
Part of the session “Challenges for Developing & Supporting HPC Applications” organized by Bill Gropp. (Related work)
3) Wednesday, 26.06., 1:45pm, Torsten organizes the session “Data Centric Computing” with speakers Anshu Dubey, Felix Wolf, John Shalf, and Keshav Pingali
4) Thursday, 28.06., 10:00am, Talk: High-level Code Transformations for Generating Fast Hardware
5) Thursday, 28.06., 12:20pm, Talk: Demystifying Parallel and Distributed Deep Learning: An In-Depth Concurrency Analysis
(Gold 3 room)
6) Thursday, 28.06., 3:20pm, Talk: A Network Accelerator Programming Interface
7) Thursday, 28.06., Panel: Performance Analysis and Instrumentation of Networks
8) Friday, 29.06., European Processor Initiative (EPI) Steering Meeting
In addition to these public appearances, we’re involved in many meetings, vendor presentations, booth appearances, and other activities. Meet us around the conference and booths!