The next iteration in our celebration of SPCL successes since January was completed successfully! This time (based on popular demand) with a beach component where students could swim, fight, and be bitten by interesting naval creatures.
We celebrated our successes at HPDC, ICS, HOTI, and SC16!
Even with some action — boats speeding by rather closely ;-).
Later, we moved to a barbequeue place a bit up a hill to get some real meat :-).
We first had to conquer the place — but eventually we succeeded (maybe seond somebody earlier next time to occupy it and start a fire).
We had 7kg of Swiss cow this time!
And a much more professional fireplace!
Of course, some studying was also involved in the woods — wouldn’t be SPCL otherwise.
Including the weirdest (e.g., “hanging”) competitions.
We were around 20 people and consumed (listed here for the next planning iteration):
- 6 x 1.5l water – 1l left at the end
- 18×0.33l beer, 6×0.5l beer – all gone (much already at the beach)
- 7l wine
- 2l vodka
- 7kg cow meat (4.5kg steaks, 2kg cevapcici, 0.5kg sausage)
- 2 large Turkish-style breads (too quickly gone)
- 1 quiche (too quickly gone)
- 12 American cookies + 16 scones (both home-made)
- 3/4 large watermelon
- 0.5kg dates
- 2kg grapes, 3kg peaches, 5 cucumbers,
- 0.5kg grill pepper, 1kg mushrooms