Supercomputing is the premier conference in high performance and parallel computing. With more than 10,000 attendees, it’s also the largest and highest-impact conference in the field. Literally everybody is there. Torsten summarized the role of the conference in a blog poster over at CACM.
SPCL had a great year at Supercomputing 2013 (SC13)! We’ve been involved in multiple elements of the technical program:
- Three paper talks (Alexandru, Andrew, Robert) in the technical papers program
- Two posters (Aditya, Robert) in the posters program
- SPCL researchers received three awards
- Torsten gave a keynote at the ExaMPI’13 workshop
- Torsten co-presented a well-attended (~50 people) tutorial on advanced MPI programming
- Torsten revealed the 2nd Green Graph 500 List at the Graph 500 BoF
- Torsten co-organized the Emerging Technologies program
Here are some impressions:
All in all – a great success! Congrats and thanks to everyone who contributed!
Some more nice pictures can be found here.